Thursday, August 23, 2007

23 August 2007 is the day where i'm force to become a free bird...

Am i happy?
OR
Am i sad?
OR
Am i angry?
OR
Or i all the above i had said?

I really dont know now... Wad i'm feeling now is confused
Wad am i going to do tmr?
I also dont know will it lead me to jail?
I dont know?
Who can comfort me now? I dont know
Really cherish those day's i had with her...
Although i cant saved this relationship anymore...
Cause of our different lifestyle... Does it matter at alll?
I dont know?
Why do u stead with me in the first place?
Can anyone tell me?
Why cant i put down this relationship?
Why cant i with her forever?
Why must all this happen so quickly?
Why must all this happen WHEN I NEEDED U THE MOST
Why i really dont know why....
I really wish to be with u...
But u say that u dont wan to continued anymore....
I really dont know...
I'm in a messed now now...
How long will it take me to recover this damaged...
The damaged is to deep liao....
Even me myself dont know whether can i take it anot...
Will it take me months or year to recover this hurt...
Who can save me?
U....
Or who god?
Just wish to patch back with u really....

No comments: