Saturday, August 04, 2007

Yo jus reach home and now kinda drunk cause jus now go drinking haha... Today leh so boring cause no tuition and no work... So can sleep until very late haha... Than around 9+ huiqi sms me say that she very hungry so ok lor... I around 11+ go find her with chicken rice cause she very hungry haha....

Than i around 12.30pm ju go home liao and go buy my school shoes haha.... Than use comp until 5.20pm ju go bath than meet huiqi go buy super glue CAUSE MY ERHU DE HEAD IS BROKEN SOB SOB... Luckly huiqi is there or else i'm going to cry liao haha... Than she ju go m mart i go erhu lesson... Than meet jingxuan at my house de bus-stop haha.... Than saw laopo with her friend lol...

Than waited for jingxuan ard 20min... When reach cc the cher at there kbkb than we hack care him haha... The shuzhen going to her friend birthday party... Actually me and jingxuan dont wan to stay long de so me and JX tell lie that me, jingxuan and shuzhen going for a birthday party so we around 8 ju go liao haha... Than pei shuzhen buy birthday present lol...

Than me ju go m mart find huiqi and tiger uncle haha... At there drink beer and talk than awhile later another uncle come down than drink again 9.30pm went home with huiqi lor as walking home i walk like sotong sia haha... But in the still make it home haha...
Today really dammn happy sia my best day of my whole life thanks tiger uncle and huiqi haha...
Me mabo liao haha... Sorry if i say anything wrong haha

HILARY MAH I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: