Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hmmm... Just reach home... Morning leh went to co and we learn a new song and is okok lor...
After co went to m mart to find huiqi and xinlong and 2 more uncle also haha...
As usual at there chit chat haha... Huiqi say me more and more like old man liao... OMG
Than call jingxuan come down also haha... She saw huiqi and xinlong than she like dont wan go over until i pull her funny sia she....

Than we all at there talk rubbish play erhu she more pro than me sia sob sob....
She can be my cher liao lol...
Than around 3+ huiqi and xinlong go home left me jingxuan and 1 uncle at there talk talk lor...
Than stay 5+ jingxuan go liao... Than here come's the story..

Here the story goes:

uncle: yi zhan ah..
me: ya?
uncle: that girl not bad leh... although she not pretty or wad but at least she very guai...
me: orh than? wad u wan me to do sia... break up with my current stead and stead with her meh lol...
uncle: i know like this very bad... but dont u think she like u..
me: HUH!!! uncle food can anyhow eat word's cant anyhow say sia... dont sabo me leh...
uncle: i'm telling u the truth... uncle wont sabo u de.... u tell uncle when i sabo u..
me: uncle u serious meh??? aiya she wont like me de la... i also not special only good in badminton somemore i got stead liao...

So that's roughly wad i have remember the rest forgot liao cause very long sia...
Than jingxuan moving house liao... Maybe near my house there 510 just now walk with her cause me still at m mart so on the way mah my house 511 ju walk with her lor...
And that's for today haha...
Tomorrow need to study liao....

Hmmm yesterday really enjoy with shirly, luanting, meiqi, jermy and hanlin
Hanlin win liao lor... Play DDR with him yesterday make me sweat sia... Somemore i wear until formal sia and my shoe is slippery de lor haha... Around 10 like that me, shirly, luanting and hanlin walk home from jurong east haha... Very hardworking sia haha...
Reach home ask shirly help me do my friendster the thing and ok liao lor...
After that ju sleep liao haha...

So that's all for today and yesterday and tomorrow need to go back school liao haiz sian sia...
So cya...

O ya forget something....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANLIN HAHA...

No comments: