Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Boo!!!

Can see that i'm feeling better liao haha...
Hmmm wad did i done for today leh?
Today after school meet huiqi and the rest at first is xinlong wan take cab go home in the end 8 of us take cab home xinlong, shixiang and jiarong 1 cab, than jolean 1 cab she rich sia haha... Than me,huiqi, fish and jane 1 cab haha... Of coz me and huiqi get down first haha...

Than the both of us went home... Well waiting for huiqi phone call me went to slp haha me turning to pig liao la...
3pm huiqi call me to go her house haha cause she say so... Than reach her house liao the 3c keep on licking me sia i think they miss me alot cause long time never saw them liao haha...

Than me and xinlong at huiqi house play haha.... Hmmm the more i see huiqi and xinlong hor they do look like dj couple haha... Than ask huiqi if u and him is dj couple than me and my stead is wad... Than there was a long pause haha cause cant think 1 lol... Than i say xianyue couple haha not bad right lol...

Roughly like this for today still got alot more de... But today me lazy to blog haha...
Recover liao is like this de haha....
So tmr than contiun to blog haha lol...

No comments: