Thursday, August 02, 2007

Haiz... Feeling stress and melancholy( if u dont understand wad does it mean go check the fucking dictionary).... Haiz jus dont know how to start now... It's like me and laopo quarrel on last sunday and i'm still not sure whether is she still angry with me anot.... I'm totally lost now...
I really wish that we would be like last time the moment we stead together the feeling was very hard to explain i jus wan to feel that kind of feeling again... I will be waiting for that day

Tomorrow leh my exam begin liao... And i'm still here using the comp wow so pro the me lol... But the thing is i cant go home after the exam and i also dont know y... All i can say is scold #$@$#&%% yup that's all i can scold lol... Than got tuition kiao sian sia... Also dont know wad to do liao... Cause my usual de tution at sat have change to friday liao and i'm not working on sat cause no work so i will be working on 8 August eve of national day lol... Maybe after work at suntec ton or espland haha... 7 August will be the 2 month with my laopo times fly real fast that's all i can say...

Aiya cant say much liao need to go study haha...Cya

No comments: