Saturday, September 01, 2007

Hmmmm.... So long never blog liao wor to busy studying liao haha...
Yesterday leh is teacher day and went to alot of primary school which i'm not from there... First stop is my primary school shuqun follow by rulang than boon lay garden primary school than jurong primary than aiya to many liao forget already than as usual me and him reach liao BLGS is to destroy some of the thing same for rulang haha... Pull the basketcourt de net down haha....

After all this touring some went to arena play pool than me also follow cause long time never play pool liao haha.... Is fun de lor than saw "her" me at there hesiate whether wan to go say hello anot... In the end never go cause also dont know y... Never mind forget it bah

Haiz exam is next week... People holiday wen need to go back school for exam remadial lesson aiya sian la...
Looks like my 1 week hoilday is gone liao all the day give to those cher already fuck them la haha....

I think blog until here liao haha...
To lazy to blog this few days.... :P

No comments: