Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ok since i now so free... I shall blog first or else i really no time liao...
Hmmm jus got back for my english paper 2 & 3... And the mark is flying colours wor if u wan to know ask me personally hor... I wont blog it here de or somebody will say me hao lian haha...
Somemore this few days has been studying really hard... I know it's very hard to believe but i'm really studying real hard for this pass this few weeks although u all never notice lol...

Got another laptop liao haha... So happy buy internet than send u de... Hmmm, but i'm not using to play game but to study liao... When go library haha...

Haiz, sometime's really wish that u would be by myside with me when i'm having stress cause i'm having stress now and u are so busy with ur school work... Never mind lor, aiya wad i talking sia lol... I'm getting tired easily this few days haiz.... Diying soon haha

Aiya need to go rest liao as daryl say hmmm muz listen to senior haha... Thanks daryl for the advice haha...
Jia you ah zhanglang, xiaoqiang, guai daddy and durian daddy....

Durian daddy was given by X1ALPHA is the wan we always wan to snatch my durian bloody hell u dont know how to go buy urself ah haha...

No comments: