Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hmmm... Today leh reach home ard 3 like that cause go eat mac with huiqi they all haha...
Went to school with a red nose and my friend now call me red nose deer dammn it.... Like small kid sia haha...

Whole day have been trying very hard not to faint but in the end cant make it and i faint liao... Lucky my friend with me than they walk me to sick bay lor... Thanks bro
Inside the room i felt so hot hot until i took of my cloths and they fan is on also in fact i should feel cold rather than hot...

During that few hour i felt like diying no one by myside the feeling is very terrible jus dont know how to say... Dont know wad happen to me liao i myslef also dont know....

Yesterday sorry to make weimin worry for me sorry leh... Cause she was like keep on calling my house phone and i never pick up than she worry until wan to cry out liao haha... Aiyo dont need worry la... I wont die so fast de i will tell u before i die haha jkjk...
Than first time chat with her until i slp haha... Than she thought i die liao haha silly her but kinnda funny and cute also haha...

Last night slept half way nearly die cause of my asthma... I thought no more liao lor abt 4 years liao...Than astham attack lor than call my friend who stay 12 floor lend me his spray than ju ok lor really dammn heng sia i... If not i think i die at 9.30pm liao.... Hmmm still can remember the time until so clearly haha...

Hmmm dont know wad to blog liao leh... I think i blog until here liao bah
I blog or no blog also the same de lor... Cause no 1 will come and see de haiz...
Anyway never mind... Cher day's coming soon liao
Wan to go back to see my cher really miss her lots and lots and lots...
K la blog until here liao time to eat my horrigble de medicine sob sob....

No comments: