Monday, August 20, 2007

Ok jus reach home nia... Went to see doctor lor
Sick again haiz... Dont know y this few day's can sick easily maybe going to die liao...
I think like this better lor lol...

After school kian and hua come my house watch "secret" 3 guys watching haha...
Me watch the show dont know how many time liao.... Until can memorised wad they talking haha...
Than at my house play play play and i forgot something... Forgot to take out my socks and while playing i fell and hit my tail-bone... And i'm lucky nothing happen to or else something will happen some will know wad happen to my tail-bone... So heng lor nothing happen if not i now i hospital liao lol...

Than jus now go see doctor and my tail-bone also cause of the fall jus now... Than give me some medicine lor...
Than fake fake ask the doctor for sleeping pills haha... Cant sleep sia this few day's maybe is exam bah... Really driving me crazy liao...

Hmmm who free sia... I wan go watch the secret again haha... Me siao liao...
Muz de-stressed as daryl say =D
Aiya lazy to blog liao go eat dinner eat medicine than ju go orh orh liao if can sleep ju ok lor...

No comments: