Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hmmm... My condition now dammn sleepy and tired cause of yesterday work...
Yesterday BIG BIG BIG FUNCTION ORGANIZE BY KOPITIAM haha...
Than me do barman die sia yesterday... So many thing happen bar got problem cause those customer la... Than make me run from 2nd floor to 6 floor than back to 2nd floor all i can say is yesterday i was running about... Than work until 11.30pm 30min more to national day haha... So we all was like outside suntec waiting for the time and shout HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPROE than it was like alot of people looking at us haha... Dammn funny and we are stil wearing our suntec uniform haha... Than lucky the captian good la he also celebrate with "we" youngster.... At there eat play drink and talk rubbish as usual me create a new win name "SUNTEC" ya i know this name is very de funny but all of them like it lor... So i ju name it "SUNTEC" if u all wanna try just tell me....

Than after the celebration me went to m mart to find uncle cheng and we talk alot of things talk about huiqi my stead and lots of thing but most of the topic we talk is about huiqi cause uncle cheng really wish to take huiqi as her gan-nuer... But there's alot of things we need to do lor... Than uncle cheng as usual always buy drink for me to drink hehe.... Sometime's i really dammn pai seh sia... Everytime uncle buy beer treat me... Than as we keep on talking and talking uncle say about his life... Than i say uncle cheng y dont i help u look at ur hand which is the palm than i like dont know wad happen to me... It's like i keep on saying uncle cheng de past and alot... Than in the end uncle say everything that i say jus now is accurate and 100% correct... Uncle cheng also say that i may become "dan ki" if u all dont understand go ask ur parents ur parents should know cause i dont know how to explain... If i really become will i have my usual life or not i dont know...

Forget to thanks weimin cause she chat with me while on my way home... So late liao u still can chat me thanks girl haha...



It's going to be almost 1 week i never met my stead liao...
Is she still angry with me for wad i have done or say...
I just felt that our relationship is drifting further and further is it all my fault?
I really wish that our love for each other was like last time so sweet...
Is it possible for us to be like the past?
I dont know at all...
Laopo i really love u...
Wish we can be like last time...

No comments: