Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Ok me jus reach home nia haha... Today neh nothing special lor...
But after school something really happen liao that is 1 of my friend slacker hp was kanna stolen by a sec 1 boy name ravan(omg so young ju learn how to steal thing liao)... Than alot of us was looking for that boy lor... Find him in school cant find than all of us wait for him outside school and he make around 20 to 25 people waited him for alomst 2 hour KNN... Than 1 girl say that he is inside de reflection room... Than eward came out saw we all waiting for ravan than he ju go inside liao.... Than joshua and 1 girl came out and say that eward shoot the matter to Mr cheen than all scram to the mama shop there...

Than me hear liao eward shoot to cheen me also kinda not happy shixiang also lor... So me and shixiang went back inside school to confront eward... Eward only know how to act big nia scram la u... When me and shixian shout at him his apple dont know go until where liao no ball's la eward only know how to act big infront of girls nia...

Than me xiang, joshua and another groupe people all seating at canteen there saw cheen go out think is go find them bah... Than me tell joshua to call huiqi they all go other place first... Than when cheen go find them we all go inside the reflection room find that ravan who stole slacker than 1 big group of us go inside... Saw him liao lor than as usual shixiang start Q first haha... Ask him rubbish la i also dont know than to my surpise billy also inside than he also know wad happen liao he also not happy BUT WE DONT KNOW WAD HAPPEN INSIDE THE REFLECTION ROOM HAHA... Than we all go back canteen again lol...

Look like this case wont close so easily de haha... I think tomorrow they will contiue....
Wow than like this i tomorrow wan go to school to see free show liao haha...
Tomorrow working haha... Lame
Aiya type until hand tired liao go rest already...
Tomorrow than contiue haha...




Will it change our relationship whether i'm a pai kia or guai kia...
Me dont know wor...
Actually today is me and my laopo second month dde dont know she remember anot haiz...
Forget it lor that's all i can say....

No comments: