Monday, June 18, 2007

Wow Wow tis blog really really ROT liao me wonder i how long neber blog liao... Nvm dont gib a dammn haha.... Wad did i done in tis few months let me think????? Haix still cant think of it wor sian... O ya me went malayisa for 1 whole week cool neh but i very sian cause i miss my laopo cant see her for 1 week sob sob... But at least before i go malayisa i went to watch Ocean 13 wif her haha so happy... Than i was like at malayisa dont know wad to do wor do tis also sian do tat also sian and all i can do is at there keep looking at my laopo photo which she gave me so tat i dont miss her haha... Than i bought a spongebob for her and is really small haha hope so dont mind the size of the spongebob haha...



When i came back from malayisa i somehow felt tat my laopo become fatter liao haha jkjk but she still no change still the same old her maybe i turn guai liao haha... Seriously i wont let go of tis relatioship at all de and i dont wish to lost her at all...





can u sense my love for u

No comments: