Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lalalala~~ OMG i think my laopo influnce me liao lalala is not wad i usually say de haha nvm... Haix~~~ School going to re-open soon liao dont think got enough time to pei my laopo liao sob sob is there anything i can do sian... Today leh nth special actually wan to meet my dear de but she need to meet her mother than ok lor... I was like at jurong point library walking round and round the whole place like crazy boy haha... Than after walking a few rounds was more sian... Than remember huiqi today got work ju go find her at there slack, than talk about my dear until 3.30pm than walk home with her... Than my senior call me say zhanglang today got chinese orchestra gathering wor than i say orh than wad u wan me to do haha... Than she say of course go la than i was like ok lor since i nth to do ju go lor... Reach there liao was kinda emoing haha also dont know y than was at there disturbing the teacher haha.... Aiya nth to say liao need to go buai buai...



dear i really love u cant imagine how am i going to live without u

No comments: