Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm lost totally lost... Normally they said tat only girls have six sense tat's wad i hear... But some of the guys also have six sense... Yesterday and today i felt very very wired it's like the relationship between me and dear i jus have the feeling tat we are not going to last long at all tat's how i felt and i hope my six sense is not truth at all... Wad if tat really happen??? Will i turn back to the old me haiz i really dont know totaly lost wish someone can help me...


Ok life was kinda boring cause cant see my dear haiz.... So since i nothing to do i make a trip down to my old working place than was like kinda saw my friend playing water bomb so i join them play than i was like kinda whole body is totally wet wad the fuck... Than i today got 1 mei liao haha she kinda chio lor so ok lor i be her kor haha.... She better than the JX those who know please dont spread thanks haha... Cause my new mei also know JX so ya haha...

No comments: