Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ok today very sian lor... Nothing to do at home slack until 2+ ju go out... Play wif my mei haha while playing saw JX and she diao me wor so scare sia haha... Dont know wad got into her liao siao liao haha dont spread hor haha...
Ok those who reading my blog got find any difference... Yup my blogskin change liao and is done by my laopo...
Awwww~~ she so sweet haha... When she finsh doing she accidently close the window and she need to restart the whole thing haiz poor thing... Aii Sii Nii leh laopo
Yup that's all for today... And 1 more thing school is going to re-open in another 3 days OMG so fast wish no need to go back school... But can't so jia you bah
GAMBATE ZHANGLANG
Say until zhanglang i got a video to show u all click on the link below than u will understand wad i mean already and i'm dammn sad about it sob sob
I appreciate for all u done for me dear wo aii sii nii leh

No comments: