Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hohoho... Tomorrow school re-open liao wor haiz so fast... REALLY WISH THAT I CAN BOMBN THE SCHOOL MAN haha jkjk... Saturday went to work as usual but very tired and busy but luckly nothing special happen so still can lor... Than around 4+ reach home but during the traveling i call me laopo so suprise that she haben sleep actually she sleep liao but i wake her up sorry leh laopo....

Sunday which is today i was late for co cause i was so tired i reach there around 11+ haha never mind de... Than after co went to eat lunch with laopo and melody than go near their house and they was taking out their gaohu and i took out my erhu than they was like at there playiing song's me feel so pai seh haha... But in the end i also join them play also was very fun indeed than at there wrestle play than ju send her go home i go my ah ma house sleep and eat than ju go home liao so nothing special lor... TOMORROW MUZ GO TO SCHOOL LIAO SIAN SIAN SIAN

No comments: