Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ok today school was kinda ok for me... As today was like raining and i was going to sleep any moment during lesson time my eyes was like half open and half close haha kinda sleepy... Today guitar lesson was not bad but to long never play liao so my hand qi bubble liao pain pain haha...

After school kian and hua wan to see my stead as they never seen b4 so bring them along... But b4 tat me and hua follow kian to marsling to fetech his stead than me and hua go home change and meet them at LJS...

After eating i bring them to so call meet my dear than was like at there playing and playing after awhile they go liao cause kian stead need to reach home b4 6.30 so ok lor left me, dear and melody and we at there chat chat chat than ard 6.30 ju send dear go home than i also go home ju slack than no more liao... Maybe tomorrow than contiue buai buai

No comments: