Friday, June 22, 2007

Back to blog liao... Haiz tis fews days i have mood swing in the morning and at the night that's not me at all am i to stress... Wad stress do i have study, work and wad NO MORE so how come my mood swing is getting from bad to worst i really dont know wad is happening to me and i get jelouse easily haiz... I'M LOST TOTALY LOST

Haiz tomorrow working as usual lor... Hope tomorrow dont have any thing happen hope so... School hoilday is going to end soon liao.. Wish that school will never open again haha...

Say until school b4 hoilday some of us gather around and say about our future.... 1 of my friend say tat when he grow up he will BOMB THE SCHOOL ( i will be the first to support u haha) than all of us was like at there agree haha... Ok write until here maybe sunday than blog see first cause saturday start work at 5pm and end at 2am so reach home around 3 am liao than sunday mostly will go cc yup... So cya

No comments: