Thursday, June 28, 2007

STRESS AH... The start of the day for school 2 HOURS OF MATHS AND MOCK EXAM.... Omg i going to die liao so dammn stress after maths follow by eoa still can make it haha... Than the rest of the day was kinda slack haha cause science teacher never come whaha so happy... After school follow kian go home than he come my house lend him shirt than ju walk to mrt station from my house reach suntec bring him interview and it was a sucess that's wad i told him... After that he came to my house return my cloths go take bus wif him he dont know go where than me go M mark slack around 6.30 me left there go jp find my dear than FIRST TIME she send me to the bus stop but the bus haben come so in the end i send her go home haha... Tomorrow leh mostly going to school cause got the fucking maths remaidal sian sian sian N lvl is making me so stress... Tomorrow than contiue to blog

No comments: