Saturday, September 01, 2007

Hmmm today jie and huiqi left singapore and went to batam... Me sure will miss them de although they only went for 3 days 2 night haiz...
Today leh after tuition was on the way home when some idiot playing football at the basketball court and i think i was dreaming while walking and i never notice the ball coming straight at my facr and PIAK my face kanna hit and my spec was like OMG....

Dont know how to describe it haha...
So went to my house downstairs to do my spec... While walking to the shop i think i saw "her" at my house there the market although i cant see clearly but the bag which i gave look simliar tat i gave her on her birthday... Of course i never call her cause later mistaken for the wrong people haha.... But cant blame me la me never wear spec....
Shit say until spec i'm having my exam next week die liao la.... Cant see clearly haha aiya bo bian la muz wait until tuesday or wednesday than can get my new spec... For now i not wearing any spec sob sob cant see chio bo liao haha....



After u left me the days seem slower and slower
My result staring to sink down
Hiaz... Wad for i say so much when there's nothing i can do anymore...
Might as well i concerate on my study now...

No comments: