Monday, September 17, 2007

Ok the time now is 0915am and i'm now at school using comp from 8 am until now lol...
LOL... Y am i saying all this haha so long never blog liao cause of exam and personnal thing... Really thanks to huiqi and xinyi cause they keep on telling me not to care about her cause she really dammn filrt so fast find a stead liao... Or should i listen to them go for the HWCI de but i dont know leh... Dont wan to go in relationship so fast later i kanna break down again very tired de leh... Anyway leaving hong kah very soon liao maybe going to poly lor haha if result dammn sux i than go ITE by right my result can go poly haha... Go SP find daryl haha hope he still there lol...

Wont be using computer for a long long long time cause my comp break down liao do project until the comp ki siao liao haha and playing game also haha...
Than jingxuan have been working at m mart for about 1 week liao and i have been her so call teacher for 1 week also... She hor really not stable sia small thing call me hope she will learn somethings lor and she better come back to work after her exam if she dont come back i will go her house and hunt her down haha....

I think that's all for this few weeks bah i think so other than that is nothing special liao... Erm huiqi pai seh hor everytime say about her u know who i talking de la haha... I really never regret u to be my mei and ur jie as my jie... Aiyo y am i saying all this thing haha ki siao liao haha...
Aiya cher kb already need to go liao lol...

No comments: