Thursday, September 06, 2007

Yaya i know alot of u all have been telling me not to feel sad or wad....
But i jus cant dont feel sad now u all may seen me very crazy or wad....
But inside de me i'm still cant get over it at all or should i say i dont know how to get over it... And it's very hard for me to get it over... The time's i have with her i jus cant forget it really...
Sometime i can jus think of u when i'm having my exam like yesterday... Jus thinking of the days we where together...

Haiz now i really dont know wad to do also... This also cant do that also cant... I'm really going crazy liao la.... Jus really wish to be with u again... Really

That's my last wish of all...

The photo below are DA RI ZI de
DATE; 22,23,24,25 aug





Me,Qi,Shifu


dong dong chiang ! here na zha come


na zha & xiong tei gong !



na zha drink tea with dua li ah peh...


dua li ah peh & xiong tei gong

'da shi ' chanting.....
'shi fu' chanting......

dua li ah peh
the most formal praying pattern
(highly respect)



The 3 gurdian for na zha haha on that day ... (Me, Huiqi,Xinlong)

No comments: