Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Study Study and Study has been study for this few weeks and my head is getting bigger and bigger already going to explode already lol...
Yesterday went jp with xinyi, huiyan, yangxin and who ah forget already lol.... Promise xinyi went to pei her go jp eat subway than ok lor since nothing better to do also haha...
On the bus all like crazy kid wor playing on the bus haha....

Reach liao eat and eat than distrube people haha....Than xinyi hor really dont know how to say her sia.... At there burb i was stunt liao haha cant she be more lady like omg somemore is public lor... Anyway nvm really dammn funny lor...

After eating went to dont know wad shop la but i know is at 3 floor haha.... Go pierce ear haha....
Is funny de lor at there still cant decide wan or dont wan in the end still went to pierce lol...
Than shop shop than eat eat than sit sit ju all go home liao...
Than i ju went home to slp haha... Cause need to study lol
I think until here liao bah cause feel tired after today paper...





Without u in my heart i felt lost
Totally lost
You told me to study hard
I will study hard
Jus wish that we can be together again
Can we be back again
I will wait paitently for that day
You will still remaind in my heart forever

No comments: