Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Lalalala~~~
Back to blog liao whaha... Today leh take half day leave for wad actually nothing haha jus take for fun lor lol...
Really busy with my work it's like almost everyday there will be a meeting until cant tahan liao lor will go kuku... U think u BIG BOSS I SCARE U AR bloody shit u
Tuesday went to shangerela (dont know how to spell haha) reach there around 10+ to set up all the thing... When the big boss come liao than say wad kind of projecter is that the he say change i was like WTF when can i find it in such a short time than bo bian lor take cab to sim lim square lol... Than reach there liao he ask for a laser pointer than i pass him wo de than he say wad kind of rubbish is that and he ask me to and buy and i go back to sim lim square again KNN... Make me go here go there... Next time u wan come bring ur own thing lah idiot ang mao -_-

When meeting ended the big big boss praise me wor say i very good whaha so happy hehe he say keep up the good work whahaha so happy leh... I think my pay going to increase again haha... Currently my pay for 1 month is $2400 alot leh haha... Than they ask me to extend one more month maybe i will extend maybe not muz see whether i can make it anot mah lol....

Than tomorrow leh no work can rest at home finally wor wan to rest sia... Use to much of my brain until become smarter haha.... Seriously dont know whether wan to go out anot cause qiqi tomorrow gt work than ah jie like no mood aiya i also dont know lah... If they cant make it maybe will ask kian go wif me since that rabbit no more work liao haha...

Nothing to say liao... Later still gt work haben finish today gt 20 slot come in need to settle by tonight and need to send it to 4 different counrty maybe i move my house to the office liao haha...

Ok cant say anymore liao if not really cant finish my work bb...

No comments: