Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ya i changed alot i know... I may be guai kia infront of u but pai kia outside i know i betrayed u...
No matter wad is say now is no use anymore... U think i'm happy to be a pai kia NO i dont... I create trouble ya i did but i never gave u any trouble cause i dont wan u to worry for me...
I learnt alot from u all this while in ur eyes i have not changed at all... U think tat i never try at all at i'm wasting ur time and effort... I'm sorry if i have waste ur time and effort...
Ya i'm born for nothing wad i know is give trouble, fight with people can mah happy mah...
As unlce say we are not born for thing we have something special in us it jus that we need time to find it out...
Ever since i know u i ask myself can i turn back to real me should i trust u... Should i tell u everything about me... That's my first thought when i become ur gan-di in the end looks like no one can change me at ALL NO ONE...

To Jie: I really never regret u as my jie i highly respect u alot u taught me alot of things which i cant learn in school... U are the first one to make me take a huge step from the old me... Without u i'm really nothing at all i will be still in the well forever... Everything tat i say now i from the bottom of my heart... I really wish that u can still be my jie but now it's over already...

No comments: