Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hainz~
Long time never blog liao... Cause need to settle office the thing cause this friday 30th is my last day liao... And i had interview alot of people liao only 2 out of 18 is up to my standerd cause 1 guy gt 4 yrs of working exp in IT and yup i call him to come tmr to look look see see... Seriously i really dont wan to leave tat office so soon cause high pay high pos for my age although very stress and no time go pei my friend go out most important NO TIME TO PLAY POOL LAH...

I wan to play pool leh who can accompany me leh... Aiya dont know lah wad i know is tat faster pass all my work to tat guy and i'm free no more burden liao haha... Anyway they going to give me a farewell party for working so hard in the office haha... I know i know i very hardworking de haha...

Aiya dont know wad to say liao leaving singapore to thiland for badminton for 1 week and i really still dont believe tat i'm playing for singapore OMG is this a dream or wad COME ON MAN i think i'm still in my lala land hahah...

OK gtg liao haben settle my work yet so tata...

No comments: