Tuesday, November 20, 2007

9 day's have past quickly... I really not use to the kind of life w/o Jie

Finally understand wad's life about is either u die or i die that's life finally understood...
Left 10 days more and i'm out of the company liao...
In this few weeks learn alot of things from mattew, ah wu and ah dan i really learn alot of things from u all esepically IT stuff which i can never ever learn all this at school de haha....

Blcc concert coming soon liao wor... If wan to buy ticket u can either call my hp 97579335 or tag in my blog hope to see u there lol...





Haiz though we cant be together anymore
But my love for u is still the same
No change at all
Wad's the point of saying all this when i cant reverse the time
All i can say is let time heal my wound
But 4 months have past liao my feeling have not changed at all
Haiz...

No comments: