Monday, October 29, 2007

Ok finally got time to sit on my wonderful and beatiful computer chair and i'm really missing it alot haha... Back to the crappy me liao haha lol...
So far so good went to work almost everyday liao haha... Wan to earn 1 million b4 25 -_- i know i'm kinda lame haha...
Anyway i go dye me hair liao haha... Okok lor man nice de hehe
Finally i and her become friend liao which is a good thing to me haha... Although we cant be stead or wad at least we are still friend right haha... Growing mature day by day hope so... Sunday went to my family gathering and OMG... My cousine older than me by 1 year still act like a kid and i was like -_-"
Freak me out lor haha... I know is kinda bad to say abt him like tat but it was all true de lor... Yesh forget it think liao make me wan to puke haha....

Hmmm i think blog to here liao bah... Starting to miss the days i had with my friend after sch go arena or k-pool play pool haiz... Sad now all of us had our own thing need to do liao lor... Haiz

Heard that mr's bay is leaving hkss soon liao... Happy for them but sad for us honest speaking althought i hate her to the core but she really build up hkss de name everybody think that our sch is a gangster sch blah blah blah... But without her help our sch really sux that's all i wan to say liao lah...

Need to go rest cause tomorrow working sob sob.... I WAN PLAY POOL

No comments: