Friday, February 06, 2009

Hmmm yizhan is so hardworking this few days LOLS....
Got time to blog blog blog liao lols...
Somehow have been trying very hard to forget her by going out everyday but nope cause those places ii went is the place ii went with her cry cry =(

Even ii stay at home also still remember looking at her sleeping lols... Come to think of it y people do regret when they lost someone is tat human natural maybe yes maybe no cause ii myself also dont noe tmr is sat and is her tuition day should ii go to hp shop yawn ii really dont noe than the day after tat is sunday should ii go blcc ii also dont noe HAIZ~~~~~~

Tian ar save me from this kind of toture aku tade tahan =(
Jus pray to god that this kind of feeling will gone soon AMEN LOLS
Hope she's enjoying her new life w/o me bahx god bless me amen

Omg wad's happening to me amen here and there tamade hahax

No comments: