Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Awww so sad think there will be no valentine day for me this year liao hahax
Never mind there's this saying new things will come when the old things are gone hahax
She jus told me tat we are done
OK lorx think now can tell uu wad's on my mind already
Ever since school re-open uu dont bother to care about me or wad already
But i'm at fault too cause ii never care about uu too so we are even LOL
And ii cant feel the love from uu already LOL
During our so call 1 year relationship we keep on wanting to break cause of this and tat yawn so classic hahax...
Reason are easy cause erm ii kinda forget also hahax never mind
Hmmm come to think of it is it good tat we break off to other guys ya keep on noding their head hahax cause the guy who like uu may seem happy hahax CLASSIC
So ya today is the day when we end our so call love story *cry cry*


p.s. bebe get well soon so tat we can play dota hahax dont do to much yoga liao lahx hahax do until go hosiptal hahax ^^









dont noe y my tears start to roll down when i'm on the phone wif charmaine
maybe she's the wan who understand wad i'm going through
haix dont noe wad to say anymore maybe tat's the end bahx
maybe ii still have feeling for uu bahx
haix past is past already but hope uu will give me a chance to keep my promise to uu
god bless me

No comments: