Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hmmm never blog for the past 2 days hahax...
Sat went night cycling to west coast wif weiming and henry dammn noisy sia him hahax but the both of them cycle and me roller-blade to west coast tired sia reach here leg turn jelly liao hahax and took alot of pictures so now waiting for weiming to send me hahax....

Reach home around 8am bahx than slp till 3pm like tat went to grandma house for dinner...
And my real father came to ask me to go back hongkong to help him in some business cry lahx ii dont even noe anything even ii wan to go back also cant cause NS come liao TAMADE....

14 feb coming liao going out wif weiming and gang liao sure dammn fuuny de hahax got me this joker and dan my partner sure dammn helll lots of fun hahax pictures will habe de hahax feeling better this few days thanks to weiming and xiao black accidently saw him at my grandma hse there than chit-chat for awhile hahax

Have been thinking should ii go back to badminton and bring back my skills since ii broke up wif her already no more stress or wad but wad i'm scare is tat my so call brother may back-stab me cause he told me that he still like her haiz ii dont noe nahx all ii noe is tat look on the bright side ju can liao take this as a dream =)

O ya eunice birthday is this coming friday dont noe can make it anot aiyo cry lahx =(
Hmmm think also nothing to blog liao lahx now abit drunk liao friend's at my hse drinking hahax

CHEERS ^^

No comments: