Friday, July 27, 2007

Ok jus reach home nia haiz... Tuition for today is really kns...

Keep on doing math's i going to turn kuku liao... Somemore write until hand cramp... OMG

Haiz also dont know wad to say also leh very de sian haiz...

Yesterday leh me, fenghua, wengkian, jensen and yeefei we all go play pool haha... Addicted liao...
Before meet sen and fei... Me kian and hua went to jurong point K-Pool play for awhile than take 240 go meet sen and fei at taman... At there play and me being torture sob sob... While aiming my nipple is being pinch again and is left and right side fuck sia... Whole thing turn red dammn hell pain haha... But i also pinch them back so is fair and square haha... Next time play pool with them muz wear bra liao haha lol...

Haha go out with them can really destress myself haha... And they are my true brother forever haha...

Ok blog until here liao haha...

No comments: