Monday, July 30, 2007

Ok jus came back from outside haha and jus bath finish lol lame lame de me...
Eh wad did i done today??? O ya actually today leh wan find someone to do wad i'm not suppose to do de that is wack ppl up... In the end i never go find that guy cause my friend stop me and so wad u wack up or even kill him u cant change until but go boy's home haiz... When heard wad they say they was right after all so i call off the planning...

After school go play badminton... Meet ah long (xinlong) than ju meet him at my house bus-stop and all i can say is that is he going for training or tea break it's like he was buying food to go there eat lol... When i reach there the fucking coach say that i cant train with them ok FINE i dont give dammn at all... Than ju go find my friend at jurong east sport complex at there play badminton... Than play with one of my friend whom i wan to win him long time ago years of training i FINALLY win him liao whaha... So happy and there's video also will post it out if i have it haha... So that's all for today very tired liao haha

Zhang lang signing off....

No comments: