Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Back to blog liao haha... Today so happy haha cause maths teacher never come haha so happy at least can sleep in peace liao cher never come disturbe me... Wish everyday cher also never come haha but that's impossible de.... Today leh guitar lesson i solo wor play the song house of the rising sun but alot of mistake haha nvm i got try my best ju can liao haha...

After school leh me,huiqi,anna and jen all go M mart together haha at there me siao liao take out the guitar and play house of the rising sun again i think i like the song to much lioa...

Today leh qurral with dear liao... But anna told me it's good to qurral cause after that u will understand ur other party more so hope anna is right lor... But cant everytime also qurral later break haha... I really wish to be with her very long anD dear sorry i doubt about you...
U will never be replaced by anyone and there is only one room for u in my heart and that room belong to u forever...

No comments: