Sunday, March 28, 2010

SHUZHEN IS SO UNDERSTANDING


Today went to Teck Ghee CC randomly to participate in the practice. Was quite chaotic? But I personally think that we have a lot more to improve on, and we can definitely do it :D So Yi Zhan and me went to meet Randal at 5.30pm at Yishun before going down to AMK together. Went for our dinner, before that Yi Zhan went to get durian puff. Superb expensive given the small size. BUT! It was awesome :D Thank you Yi Zhan who treat me to one durian puff coz I nvr eat before. Haha, really nice ehh. But thanks to my sensitive teeth, I wasn't able to fully enjoy and constantly ouch-ing here and there. haha!

We then found a foodcourt, then Randal and me had western, while Yi Zhan had sweet and sour pork. Idk about Randal, but my food kinda sucks. Fish with pasta. The pasta had something weird, maybe the cheese, or leftover. But I wasn't able to eat more than 10 mouth. Kinda Eeew. But the fish was still alright, and the soup was nice too. Poor Yi Zhan had sucky food too. His sweet and sour pork rice, totally not sour one lor, and it's only sweet. I mean... REALLY sweet. Then totally soggy meat. Hahaha! Poor Yi Zhan :X Then slacked a lot, walked over to Teck Ghee CC very slowly, and practice a little when we reach before others came back from a performance and we had practice.

After that! Pack up. I feel kinda shag, see Yi Zhan quite hyper for a while ahhh :X Then also shag. Walk back to MRT, Randal got bubble tea and drank while we waited and chatted. More slacking again. haha! Then train home, while Randal got off at Yishun. Yi Zhan dropped off at lakeside same as me, pei me wait for bus, then off he go! Finally. After stealing my iTouch the whole day. Grr. Haha! Oh well...

Something really random to share.. The new coca cola commercial is weird can?!

Hahaa xD

Goodnight!

No comments: