Monday, March 08, 2010

SHUZHEN IS SO NICE


Waahs, quite long nv update ald. Haha OOPS :X Anyway, happy birthday to Yi Zhan on 4th march! :D And than happy birthday to myself on 5th march! xD March babies wansui!

So on his birthday he met up with me, Randal, Cassie and Joel at Jojo's house to chill out. Afterwards went to Changi, minus Jojo coz he got other place to go. After we left Changi, he pei me go to Jurong spring CC to meet up with my partner. Haha, So it turned out you do actually know her okay? You short/long term memory loss. Too many friends for you to rmb ald is it? xD

Oh, I lazy to update the rest. Anyways, your importance is not determined by the number of ppl who went to the extra length to wish you on FB, sms you all these. Don't be so pessimist. xD It doesn't matter my wall was filled and your's wasn't that filled. HAHAHA! Sorry maah, can't help but suan you a little xD Belated birthday suan-ing xD HAHA! Ehh, I bought a book for Yi Zhan and shun bian made a bookmark. The book de name is Cleo, author Helen Brown. It's a seemingly interesting book on how a little black kitten helped in healing a family emotionally. Should read :D I wrap it up nicely in plastic for you ald hor. Must take care of it. See, I so caring ^^ HAHA! Oh well. Must rmb my treat ahh! xD See you weekends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
NoloSeitepe