Monday, May 11, 2009

Hohohoho~
Time to blog again last week talk to dan and pour everything out make me very so light now ii mean my heart
Those unhappy things wif her and somemore cant forget her thought dan keep trying to comfort me but still no use
Seriously a true friends is not easy to find me and dan have known each other for almost 5 years from badminton times fly

Last sunday sent joseph back to camp again hahax
Tao eh take care of urself for ur field camp worx hahax
Kinda sad when he book in miss him to much already hahahax
Before we left him andrew anson me at there sayang him BOTAK hair hahax nice to touch siol hahahax XD
Soon it's going to be my turn already hahahx

So much things have happen ever since she left me dont really wish to say also
Maybe it's time to let go totally so wad ii kept on thinking abt the past when there's nothing ii could do right? Right
I'm so gonna start a fresh again
New begining focous on my job tat jojo gave me mus do nicely worx hahax
Mus not dissapoint him hahax

So fast may is ending already and another 4 months ii ju botak already haizzzzz
Sad lahx =(
But mus look on the brighter side NS new friends right? Right
Hahahax ii crazy liao keep on talking to myself lol
Hmmm think blog till here liao mahx
Having headache pain ar!!!

No comments: