Sunday, May 03, 2009

At Boon Lay's 24/7 LAN (:

Ok. Who do you think am I?

Laughs. I bet you wouldn't know, yeah? Tongues-out!

Fine. I can't keep you guys in suspense anymore... I don't really have the abilities to. Haha! So... let's break the suspense!

I'M ZONA! Lol...

Are you like shocked or what? Because if you are, that shows that I still have a bit of 'power' ah? HAHA! Ok lah, don't play already...

Well, we are currently at LAN and there's his friend here too. His friend is a manager of McDonald's, from Jurong Spring's outlet. LOL.

And I'm here at his blog to post, because 1) to di siao him, 2) for fun, 3) the audition patch here is spoiled! Groans! Damn that!

So, that explains why I'm here to blog instead of playing some other internet games. Like, LOL. Do you also need me to explain why I'm still out with him when it's already like 4 in the morning???

Both my parents are not in Singapore, that's why. So, I called Brother up just now and asked him out to ton. At first when I called him after my movie with Edmund, he didn't pick up. And I was like, is he out somewhere having fun without me??? But guess what... HE WAS ACTUALLY IN HIS LALA-LAND SLEEPING! LOL!

P/S: I forgot what he wanted me to do with his blog. So... I shall crap more then! But... I've got my own blog to settle too. OMG, so how???

Ok lah, shall come back here later (if can)! :) Goodnight!

Oh no... it's GOOD MORNING! :D

1 comment:

Shopaholic said...

Wah brother, my post got 2 interesting votes ley! Wahaha! Won yours hor!