Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My poor middle finger sob sob =*(
Kanna cut cry ar while closing today washing something and ii forget i'm washing a slider and when ii turn it around and bang there goes my middle finger wif a deep deep cut~~~

At first bo feeling lehx than ii see the water how come red red de ar than see my finger ii nearly freak out man hahahx
But soon my whole hand will have cuts and burn and scar hahax tat's the bad advantage of kitchen hahax but pay good can already dont mind all this little thing chey yizhan become more man liao hahax XD

Hmmm should ii say life getting better maybe yes maybe no during my quite time's like now memories start to flash back =(
Sometime ii really dont wanna have memory at all tat's y ii keep working and get to noe more girls hahahx so far my team not bad lahx not alot of buang de hahax my eyes haben rot yet still gt chio bu see whahahahax XD

Think tmr will be at home and rest as every tuesday is my off day clap clap hahahx than work and work and work hahahx
Yawn sibei sian today never sms her and she also never sms me haiz~~~~~~

Saw xiao char bor today at my work place haha shout suckahlipohpoh [dota nick ^^] so loud some more my manager at there so bo bian go kiaobei her hahax after awhile she shout again to say bye hahax she funny lahx XD
Think blog till her liao lahx very tired somemore haben bath yet yawn~~
Sibei sleepy ar

No comments: