Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hmmmm back to post cause someone call me to post if not ii dont intend to post at all :P
Mc for 2 days cause ii not feeling well hahax but if uu ask me to stay at home to rest is a big big no so ii went to chimbers wif kian and xiang hahahax

Than hmmmm ii also noe wad to blog liao just blog cause someone ask me to blog lolx
O ya still got one more thing i'm like FINALLY going to NS on september 11 kaifen ur L1R5 is 911 right hahahx wonder did ii own uu anything in my previous life hahahax XD

So i'm going to organize a chalet or wad lorx hahahax so ah beng lahx ah lian lahx guai kia lahx keep urself tat week free horx hahax cause ii also helping me mum to celebrate her birthday also hahahax so better go think wad present to buy hahaha xD

I like sibei kan chiong sia still got 5 more months to go hahax anyway ii really hopping for tat day to come =)
All my brother myside de ii maybe will open another chalet for uu all jus for us only lahx hahax
HUART AR!!!! lol -_-"

No comments: