Thursday, August 21, 2008

Today weiheng finally brought his aigro skate liao lol...
So congratz him lor lol...
After getting his new skate so went for a test run on his skate haha...
First stop hongkah sec haha long time never go back there liao so went to take a look...
After tat went to m mart jurong east de and noe wad we saw some chio bu from shuqun sec haha...
When we leaving and i dont noe tat i gt mei li hahahaha...
I dian diao those gals hahahah
Heard from weiheng tat those gal say me cute when i skate down the slope hahaha
I was like u sure bo me also stun sia they say me cute wor keke....
Then ju skate to my hse for training for his new skate and my slalmo haha ^^

So tat's all for today bah hahaha I'M CUTE WHEN BLADING hahahahahahahahaha XD



me is more on dance skate
his is more on stunts
maybe tat make us different
the road we ride
so wish him all the best bah
the feeling is gone when u went for stunts
but there's nothing i can say
as u say before
we ride on differnent road

No comments: