Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hey hey finally i got 100 post liao haha...
Took me so long to get 100 post lol...

Yesterday someone really make me dammn angry... U ask urself when u all ask me to help u buy thing HAVE I EVER SAY NO yesterday i'm cooking dinner and u all ask me to help u buy dinner i say wait cause i cooking than u say wad :if u don wan buy just say, don need to say wait then in the end dua ppl.... Than i ju reply i really cooking how u wan me to buy...

Walao eh make me so dulan only KNS everytime u all ask me help u do this or wad i will confrim say yes de unless i gt something on but yesterday really make me emo for awhile and think for awhile almost seriously almost everytime u gt need me to help u all than call me only wad is this man... After reading my blog u hate me or wad seriously i dont give a dammn shit cause i'm speaking from the bottom of my heart and i dont wan people to come asking me who is the person who make me so angry cause i wont say a single thing as i still respect u...

Hmmm enough of those rubbish lol....
Life's is really dammn great being single tat's all i can say haha... Nobody come and fan u or wad haha...
As for sch leh so far so good haha almost everyday playing soccer whahaha...
Not working for the time lor mus study first so guys out there dont jio me to TOWN LAH i bo money liao leh unless u all wan to treat me whahaha... Which i noe u all wont so generous de keke...
Another thing is tat i have found where i belong liao my skate crew ^^ the city riders the crew name haha.... Actually not really is the shop name also haha.... Last week for the first time went night blading wif them and the feeling is WOW!!!! song ar haha macham de road is ur laopei own like tat haha cause we from bugis skate to suntec from 10pm skate till 3+ like tat dammn hell fucking shock haha...
Think tat's all liao haha ^^

No comments: