Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wow 4 weeks neber write blog liao lei wor haha, busy lei no choice... ok let me tink wad happen tis fews days.... ok last week the Fat ass (zhang de cai ) called me to go back to sch co (chinese orchestra)... But i hab told the cher liao i nt going back than blah blah blah at there keep asking me go back co i tink until here liao.... 1 more thing 14 feb coming liao lei wor who is free lei to pei wo na tian just 1 day nia hope can find someone to pei wo hai sad ahhh.....Next thing is during the past few weeks hong kah sec badminton really dammn sux 4 b boys neber win 1 school WTH hai neber mind la tis my last year at hong kah liao nt my problem already.... Sec 4 liao must guai guai already cant fool around already must study hard i tink until here next time than write which is maybe another 4 weeks later haha...

Zhang lang flying off lei buai buai :P.....

No comments: