Saturday, January 06, 2007

hey hey here to write wad i done today haha... erm let me think, ok today abt 2pm went out to meet daryl cause he need me to help him repair some of the thing at BLCC so i went to meet him... When i reach there already he still not there yet so i very sian lor me walk the whole boon lay shopping centre than saw my frenz at the fairprice and it's been almost 3 yrs neber saw him already so we went to the food court at there tok abt our life during the past 3 yrs.... So around 2.45pm daryl finally reach so we start work repair lots of insrtuments and we finish around 5+ bah... Than i went to Sirling road to get my erhu ahhhh i so happy haha really cant wait to play nice song 4 her hai..... Neber mind pass is pass so aft getting my erhu me meet my mum to have dinner at my hse market than aft dinner i go find jie at unity than buy something 4get the name already haha and the thing is 4 my back the cause tis few days my back like very pain so buy lor... Than go home lor so nw nothing to do... Some times saw her online but neber tok to her cause i really dont noe wad to say to her its like the feeling 4 her is no more already wish some1 will understand hai.... Really cant 4get her but i will cherish the time i had wif her really....

No comments: