Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Really hate those aunty of my... Dammn bitche lah tat's all i can say fuck lah
So wad tat i dont noe when my father return from shanghi so wad... U think i dont wan to ask him when is he coming back u think i dont b4 i could ask him he already left home early in the morning which i'm still sleeping...

All u noe is to say me only i noe my surname is DIFFERENT from ur family i'm chang and u all are koh so wad u think i gib a fucking care jus dont force me till i cant stand it... When the day come let me tell u all dont regreat esp tat fattest aunty dammn u man KKN CCB..

I make sure u will regreat wad u say to me on sunday 6 april 2008 i will make sure u regreat wad u told me his ur father and u dont wan to care him dont even noe when is he coming back wad kind of son are u... I will remember wad u told u me u FAT pig jus u wait till u make me turn mad....

To all the KOH family dont think tat i dont noe wad are u all think about espically some of the mothers ya i may be ahbeng and told ur sons or daughter not to follow me or wad rubbish... Jus to tell u for ur info ahbeng is ahbeng but i never disrespect u all until today wad kind of fucking face u all gave me u think i stupid or wad dont noe anything ar KNN...

Jus u all wait and see i will break this family apart and make u all regreat...

No comments: