Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hohoho...
My birthday had pass and i'm offically 17 liao...
Lol nxt yr than 18 when 18 sure chiong dont noe until where liao haha...
Before my birthday quarrel with my stead haiz kinda regret...
Hope tomorrow will be a better day bah...
MAY GOD BLESS ME lol
Never go anywhere on my birthday leh only ahlongsan and ahhong come my house use comp haha...
Than ahlongsan ju went home left me and ahhong go 496 eat mee pok haha like shit sia ahhong eat less than half ju throw away the food liao me ju eat finish cause HUNGRY lah they all lah waste time tamade haha...
Than ju at 496 slack until 11.58pm ju go cause ahhong need to rush home lol...
So now will blogging i'm also missing her lots and sad lah...
Told her i wan to break but i fact i love alot...
Hope tomorrow can meet her bah...




dear i really love u lots
i jus cant imagine how is my life w/o you
still remember 4 to 5 months w/o you
i felt so miserable
hope we can be together again
wo ai ni

No comments: